Facilities on Alpha and surrounds
- Winery, olives, wine & olive oil sales
- Breakfast on request with booking at R120 per person extra
- Free WIFI hotspot
- Coffee shop in climbing season (15th May – 30th September)
- Rocklands Bouldering
- Crash pads for hire
- Bird watching
- Rock art
- Donkey cart trail
- Swimming pool, canoeing in dam
- Star gazing
- Braai wood forsale
- Travellers Rest Farm stall 5km away.
- Scott Noy "Rocklands Bouldering Guide Book" new book, for sale on our farm.
- PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE NO TELEVISIONS AND NO AIR CON IN ANY OF OUR COTTAGES, HOWEVER WE PROVIDE FANS. IN WINTER EACH COTTAGE IS PROVIDED WITH A GAS HEATER, HOWEVER WE DO CHARGE FOR GAS BOTTLES AND REFILLS. PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT ALLOW ELECTRIC HEATERS IN OUR COTTAGES/CARAVANS.